Meredith Stepien (born January 2, 1987) is an American actress and singer. She attended Pinckney High School in Pinckney, Michigan, and graduated in 2009 from the University of Michigan. She is a member of Team StarKid. She is known for playing Meredith in Little White Lie, Dr. Chase Meridian, The Riddler, T.G.I. Friday's Worker, Rachel Dawes, Hostage, The Earth, and Wonder Woman in Holy Musical B@man!; Mega-Girl in Starship, Sherrezade in Twisted: The Untold Story of a Royal Vizier, Oola in Ani: A Parody, and Hermione Granger in the last installment of the AVPM musical trilogy, A Very Potter Senior Year, following the departure of Bonnie Gruesen, the actress who had previously portrayed the character. She performed with Team StarKid in the SPACE Tour and the Apocalyptour. Stepien is also a singer, songwriter, and bongo-player for the band, Jim and the Povolos.
Meredith will be performing as Jemilla in the upcoming StarKid musical, Firebringer, as well as cowriting the music for the production.
• Growing up, Meredith had a weird fascination with Beethoven, and saw Lord of the Rings around 9 times in theaters.
• She says she dated her first boyfriend because he looked like Samwise Gamgee from Lord of the Rings.
• Meredith describes herself in high school as a nerd with glasses, braces, and a mustache.
• She has a brother named David, with whom she appears to be very close. She says he was the one who taught her how to be funny.
• The band, Jim and the Povolos, was said to have started out on the floor of her apartment as they all made hotdogs. She wrote the song The Holiday Club with Denise Donovan (who wrote all the silly lyrics, she said).
• Meredith says she is usually hungry.